Saturday, March 15, 2014

A busy-bee

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

It has been a very very busy week. With the seminar is upcoming this Monday, I felt like a week just passed just like that. I had butterfly in my stomach since Monday, because I just realised the seminar is just around the corner. I was really worried because i didn't get in touch with the speakers much. Most of them decline the invitation to present in our seminar.

Lots of things happened this week, I lost my 16GB pendrive, partly was due to my mistake. I often removed the pendrive without safely remove it first. On the Tuesday morning, I actually connect it to the office's PC. Usually it will be detected in no time since it is USB3.0 connection. But then it appeared that the folder contains nothing, at all. I refreshed but it didn't work, then I tried to connect to other PC, and then the computer requested to format it since the pendrive has no recognized files in it.

I was so worried at that time because i have no back ups for my files especially my paper journal article. My last time back up in the laptop was months ago. That makes huge difference of files. The pendrive thing actually ruined my mood for the whole day. Plus the worry for unsettled seminar, i feel like went crazy for a while. Even when my friend was talking, I could not pay attention to and keep on thinking about the seminar and my pendrive. Without hesitation I rushed to post office to post it to my foster father back in hometown. I seek his help to repair my pendrive. Later when my dad actually take a look at the pendrive, it seemed that I have no chance at all to get back all my files. But the situation has been expected so I wasn't as sad as the day before. I guess that was because I actually find that I did back up my writing in my desktop.. Thank you Allah. Alhamdulillah. Just need to get the articles from the internet and settle my paper. But I lost my analysis. That is pretty sad.

Then my week goes on with the frustration since I got rejected for MARA application. I applied for masters program in my university. I got official unconditional offer but then I need to find sponsor. I applied MARA and the result came out on wednesday. I was so sad and frustrated for the whole day, but then I remember that this is not the end of everything. Maybe He has something better for me, I just keep myself thinking positively about the things happened to me.

For the past few weeks I have been doing too many administration work, its just too many and I got no time for the research part. Need to balance out my research and admin work. For now the progress on the research of competition of land public transport is quite slow. Still trying hard to get the data, and still contacting the hospitals for the interview for Islamic Medical Tourism. may Allah eases everything

I'm going off for 9 days, in fact 10 days for a very long breaakkk to be spent at home: attending cousin and friend's wedding, visit my friend's newborn baby and also do research at the hospital. Will come to the office on the 1st April.

I just realized that this coming 23rd of March would be my 1/2 year anniversary of my working life. Congratulations to myself for being survival in the world.

Actually the reason why I wrote this post is for something else but maybe next time I will write a long story about how the government people work-the one that I'm facing every single day at the office. It is a very stressful life to deal with people like that. They really love to make our life hard.. I pray to Allah that I won't be like them, I don't want people to say that I'm working too slow, I am not easy-going person who are reluctant to lend in a hand. I don't wanna be person like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment