Monday, October 29, 2012

Another 2..

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Alhamdulillah. All praises to Allah that made ease my journey up until now. I've just finished my first written final exam paper for the final semester of my undergraduate studies this morning (not to count online final exam of astronomy that I had last week).

FINISHED?? not YET. 1 down, 2 more to go!!

Alhamdulillah again cause I think the paper was not as tough as mid-session exam. I guess it was all because we all had experience of answering that kind of soo-specific exam paper which requires us to remember all those journal papers, name of those scholars (some great scholars has few papers with different years) and their specific experiment and arguments from other scholars that may disagree with them. The topics that were tested this morning are; credit, health and education, aid, microinstitutions, macroinstitutions (like the one I posted before), and corruption.

Now I know the nature of Development Economics- it needs you to have lots of reading. Its pretty different from other economics courses that may require you to understand and know how the graphs work and solve the problem. Though I don't really like memorizing (I forgot how did I memorize those arabic subjects during my secondary school) but I find it really interesting when I got to study something that is very close to my heart - health and education policies.

Enough with the ramblings, I just want to share something on my blog.

It is a song from Yuna. I don't really like her when she first appeared to be a singer - may be cause I'm not such an indie lover. Ignore her appearance or status or whatever for a sec. This new single from her is not about love, but rather more towards motivating ourselves.

This song really suits me right now. I feel insecure and hopeless for sometimes. I know listening to this song doesn't change anything, but somehow it calms me down and motivates me.

For every time I was rejected, just remember that it is not the end of the world. Keep on pushing yourself Izzah, keep looking up and positive cause you can do better and hope for something more (if you really want to). 

Just listen to the heart - find the light, don't hide from your bright future and potential that you have.

May Allah ease my journey towards finding my passion in this life. I'm not stopping and will keep on searching until I found it and hold on tight to it. Between careers and passion, I will not give up for both. That is my promise to myself.

For those who have similar thought with me, I just wanna share this song. Hope it motivates you the way it did to me. You can search on youtube to listen to it.

***
"Live Your Life"

Find your light
Don’t hide from what you are
And rise before you fall
And hope for something more
Live if you really want to
Live if you really want to
Live if you really want to

All my life I’ve been looking for something amazing
It’s almost like I’ve been stargazing
The sky is right above me

We were meant for something bigger than this
Don’t ever try to dismiss yourself cause you don’t have to

Find your light
Don’t hide from what you are
And rise before you fall
And hope for something more
Live if you really want to
Live if you really want to
Live if you really want to

All my life my dreams just seemed so far away
And now it’s like they’re here to stay
I hold it close to me

We were meant for something bigger than this
Don’t ever try to dismiss yourself cause you don’t have to

Find your light
Don’t hide from what you are
And rise before you fall
And hope for something more
Live if you really want to
Live if you really want to
Live if you really want to
[x2]



Till then,
 Izzah Mohammad

No comments:

Post a Comment