Sunday, September 9, 2012

Chocolate chip brownies

This brownies was made in last semester I guess.

I just wanted to put the recipe here for future reference, especially if I loss my bookmark. :) At least I still have the recipe on my blog.

For the brownies, I would like to say 'orang puteh' punya recipe is more reliable. I tried using blogger's melayu punya resipe. It ended up to be a cake, instead of brownies. I don't know why. Maybe not all recipes. As far as I know, the brownies has to be chewy and really dense, not like a cake.

Ok enough with my mumbling. i will just cnp the recipe here.. It was very3 easy to make. I've used this recipe for 2 times. Both of them turned out well. The first time I made this, I follow the recipe exactly. The second time I made this, I put half packet of pecan nuts and topped it with cream cheese to make it marble cheese brownies.

I used the recipe from here.

Ingredients:
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup plain flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
2/3 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup white sugar
1 cup chocolate chips (I used white choc chip, its tastier)
1 tsp vanilla
2/3 cup vegetable oil
3 eggs

Method:
1. Combine all ingredients and mix well
2. Pour mixture into a 20x30cm slice tray lined with baking paper
3. Bake at 170degrees for 25-30minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.

First attempt. Tak sempat ambik gambar dah kena ngap! :)

Second attempt, it was a bit dry and the cream cheese effect wasn't turn out like I want, but I was super yummy delicious.

Ok thats all for now. I've got midsemester test for Development Economics but I have no mood to study AT ALL.. hurm

Till then,
Izzah

No comments:

Post a Comment